Saturday, December 6, 2008

Spring 2009 Students

Hello, future students!

The first tip I have for you about this class is to get to work on the client project as soon as you can. If you wait too long you may end up realizing a little too late how difficult it is to get everyone in your group together.

When it comes to the career stuff you need to hand in (like resumes), I would recommend going to the university's career center or your own department's, if you have one. I did this, and it really helped me out especially with my resume.

In this class... you will need to know/learn a lot about technology! It can seem overwhelming at first, but don't stress about it. Mrs. Rogers is really good at teaching you how to do everything, and once you get the hang of it all you'll see it is not too hard. If you already know much of anything about Web sites, then you should not have any trouble at all.

I loved this class, and I think you will, too! Enjoy your time with Mrs. Rogers!

No comments: