Friday, November 14, 2008

Client Project



The biggest challenge we've had on our client project is getting feedback from the client. We've tried contacting them several times, but we are still waiting on the info we need.

The best thing about this project is that it has really opened my eyes as to how complex organizing a big group working on one project can be. I think I've learned a few organizational skills through this process.

I've worked in teams several times both in high school and college, so that was really nothing new. However, it is always a challenge to try to decide everyone's skills and really get things going. We did spend a lot of time working on this project.

1 comment:

Danni D said...

I really like you're use of pictures in the blog. They are really interesting and made me wanna read!...And I agree, it is pretty difficult to complete the project without the feedback and information from the client. I think we all had a little trouble with that. But hopefully in the business world they might be a little more responsive!