Sunday, September 7, 2008

10 Years From Now

To be honest, I have no idea where I'll be in ten years.

To "dream big," I'd love to be married to a great guy, and we'd own a horse racing stable here in South Carolina (it's the perfect wintering spot for racehorses!). I'm thinking of a large Thoroughbred broodmare band, their cute young foals, and a talented racing string to go along with them. However, that would require a LOT of money... so unless said future husband is filthy rich, or if I have some long lost relative who decides to leave me millions... then I don't think this is really going to happen. Wouldn't it be great if my future husband had an English accent, too? Hey, I can dream.

More realistically, I'll graduate from Clemson in December of '09 and then get a steady job somewhere working with animals. I am very flexible on this, and I could persue several career fields such as web design or some kind of marketing job. As long as I can have some animals to come home to! I've always wanted to have my own family farm. I do NOT want to live in a city. I need a lot of space. I've always lived on a farm (of sorts), so I can't stand being away from that kind of lifestyle. Oh, and I would still like to be married to a great guy! I also think I would like to have kids someday, just a couple.

No comments: