Thursday, October 16, 2008

Interview

I had my interview on Wednesday.

1. Were you nervous? How did you deal with this?
I was very nervous- I am not used to going through that whole process, so it was a little awkward! I just tried to think about the questions and what I could say to make the interviewer see that I was right for the job... thinking kept my mind off of being nervous.

2. Did you get any questions that threw you? How did you handle those questions?
The personality questions threw me. I guess I forgot that those kind of questions might be asked. I just winged it with them, trying not to stumble around with my words.

3. If you could do the interview again, what would you do differently?
I think I would come a little more prepared especially when it comes to what I think about my personality- so that I don't get caught off guard again!

4. What did you learn from this experience?
I learned that I need to try to relax a little more and to prepare a little more.

No comments: