Monday, October 6, 2008

Presentations

I would say that my three favorite presentations were Cassidy's, Cammy's, and Kyle's.

I picked these mainly because they were all about animals, and that is of course what I am most interested in! Cassidy of course had great props with the dogs, and her presentation made me want to start fostering some animals. I can't do it right now, but I will definitely look into it in the future.

Cammy's was interesting as well since she brought in the cute little squirrel. I always thought I had a bunch of animals, but I've never quite had the diversification that she does! So I really liked hearing about all the different species she has.

Kyle's was good because I think it was on a topic (beef) that a lot of people like- but they know so little about. I really think that people need to know where their food comes from, and I personally can't believe how many people fall for the silly "Certified Angus" meats as if it makes any difference. I can't remember if he had the certification specs on his powerpoint, but several breeds of cow can actually be "certified angus".

I really enjoyed presentation week!

1 comment:

Kyle C. said...

I liked your presentation because it was about cows and cows are the best, you know that. later on